Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

 
 
Button, button bracelets...
 
 
I spent a few days just hanging around in my sewing room and decided to play with ALL the buttons i have collected over the years.  I had all i needed to put together a bracelet or two (something id been planning for awhile now :)....and came up with these little sweeties!  I had a blast and thought id share some of my collection...since there is only so much time,only two wrists and too many bracelets..(although that has never stopped me before) and a ton more buttons where these came from!  They are adorable and never fail to attract a comment or two!  Each is unique, very fun and never can be replicated!...just like us!  Enjoy!
 



email me with your choice...whites...


$25.00 each
 

...soft pinks or totally vintage colors
bracelet bases vary between silver metal or copper

No comments:

Post a Comment